Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Product Reviews

So yesterday I washed my hair. I was actually excited about washing my hair. Not only to get rid of the roller set, but to try out my new buys!

I did flat iron my hair and I’m happy that I got it fairly straight.

Goal: Not to use flat iron anymore this week! I plan to wash my hair again on Saturday after golfing but I’m going to twist it so actually no flat iron until next Tuesday when I flat iron it again.


RoLea’s Reviews:

I went on www.curlmart.com and bought the Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment ($12.75) and the Hair Therapy Wrap ($21.95) to use for deep conditioning treatments. I got 15% off my first order for signing up with Curlmart and they also have a flat rate of $8 shipping which I split with my girl Thai because she bought some things as well! Here’s what I think of my new hair products

Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment Review



First off, it smells wonderful! I got the Island Fantasy (It reminds me of Jamaica! Oh how I love Jamaica!!!). It is very rich, thick and creamy. I put a generous amount on all of my hair and then scooped a little more just to cover the ends. I covered my head with a plastic conditioning cap and then placed the heated Hair Therapy Wrap over it for about 45mins.
I noticed that when I took the cap off my head the bag wasn’t full of water and product. That is definitely a difference. Most of the conditioners I use are so thin that they leave a puddle at the bottom of the bag. No puddle, which I’m not sure if it’s a good thing or bad thing, but I liked that it felt like the product was still on my hair (and on it good) after the 45 mins.

After rinsing out the conditioner and blowing my hair dry, my hair definitely felt soft!!! I will do this treatment once every 7 days! Only have used it once, but so far so good.
I like it.

Hair Therapy Wrap Review



Have you ever tried to deep condition with a hot wet towel around your head? Well that’s what I usually do. I would put my conditioner and plastic cap on then wet a hand towel, put it in the microwave for a minute and then try to tie it around my head. First of all, the towel would be WAY too hot! Secondly, it would not stay hot for very long.
I like this heat wrap because it’s not wet and it stays warm for about 30minutes.

Microwave the heat wrap for up to 8 times (10 seconds each time) then tie it around your head. I have seen other corded versions of a conditioning cap, but with it being similar to a towel, I put it on and walk around, doing whatever I want to do in the house! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I used these same products on Sunday when I did my hair! I love the hair therapy wrap. It's the greatest! Maybe I'll start a hair blog to go along with my youtube channel =)

    ReplyDelete