Thursday, September 2, 2010

My hair is doing well!

I'm so excited to report that my hair is doing well!!!! I have minimal breakage and shedding!!!! I got to give it up to my weekly deep conditioners and saying NO to the flat iron!!! LOL

Here's a pic of my hair from a this past Saturday. I got it pressed last Thursday and it has held up so nicely!




This is me and my friend Melanie. It was her baby shower. I look really greasy in this picture, but that's because I was working my booty off at the shower running around being hostess! :-)


I took my own products to the salon last Thursday. I felt kind of bad doing that, but I wanted to see how well these Fusion products would work if my beautician did my hair. I was very pleased with the softness and body of my hair. I don't know how my beautician liked the products (she didn't say one way or another), but I surely liked the end result. My hair was shiny, not greasy and definitely not weighed down because of whatever OIL/GREASE or PRESSING CREAM she normally would use.

I know I keep saying I'm going to try someone else, but I haven't had time to really look for someone so for now as long as I can manage to keep my hair healthy on my own and get a press every now and again, then I can keep going to her.

If interested the fusion products I speak of are from Details Express Salon
It is a 6 step process:
1 - Refresh Detoxifying Shampoo - eliminates calcium and sodium build up on hair
2 - Refresh Hydrating Shampoo - adds moisture
3 - Restore Triple Conditioning Therapy - deep conditioner
4 - Replenish Leave-in Conditioner - setting lotion and thermal protector
5 - Fusion Conditioning Serum - protect the hair cuticle when blowing it dry
6 - Fusion Finishing Sealer - protects hair from humidity and moisture after the ionic fusion straightening process

I do all six steps if I'm using heat on my head and it definitely makes my hair feel soft, smooth and light.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment